Why do I need to register?
What are the advantages of having a personal account with BMBF Data Portal?
The use of the BMBF Data Portal is basically free of charge and all users have access to the same data stock.
However, a personal account offers you some additional possibilities:
- You can add tables of your special interest to the favorites list for quick access later
- This gives you the possibility of putting the tables of different topics, regardless of the menu structure of the Data Portal, together side by side to be always at hand
- You can conveniently manage your favorites list in your personal area
- You will be automatically notified by email as soon as new data is available for the tables in your favorites list
- The tables in your favorites list can be displayed as usual in various output formats (HTML, Excel, CSV, PDF)
- You can manage your account data in your personal area